Interested in Gap Cover
November 22, 2020
Where can I find information if I am interested in gap cover?
Gap cover information is widespread online. So if you are interested in gap cover and you belong to a medical aid, then look no further! Today we will look at some of the top gap cover providers and their products. And these providers are:
Importantly, some other providers that provide comparable gap cover products include:
- Alexander Forbes
- African Unity
- Resolution gap cover
- Essential gap cover
Interested in gap cover? – Look at Zestlife
- Overall regulatory maximum for medical expense shortfall cover increased from R150 000 to R160 000.
- Cancer lump sum increased from R25 000 to R30 000.
- Casualty benefit increased from R10 000 to R20 000. Casualty visit must be within 48 hours of the accident.
- Medical Aid and Gap Cover Premium Waiver maximum increased from R6 500 toR7 300.
- Medical Aid and Gap Cover Premium Waiver limited to accidental only, but the payment period increased from 3 to 12 months. This change was due to legal requirements.
- Accidental dentistry maximum increased from R15 750 to R19 250 and amount per tooth increased from R2 250 to R2 750.
- Non-Designated Service Provider co-payment increased from R8 600 to R9 300.
- Oncology co-payment maximum increased from 20% to 25%.
- Cover for robotic procedures up to R30 000.
- Cover for procedures in day clinics.
- New Oncology Benefit to cover 20% of treatment cost when oncology limit is exceeded.
- Varicose veins have been added as an out-of-hospital procedure that is covered.
Zestlife Monthly Premiums 2021
If you are interested in getting a quick quote, please complete the short form on this page then submit it with a click!
All info was correct at time of publishing