Sirago Gap Cover
January 16, 2015
Sirago gap cover plugs the shortfalls between the medical aid tariff and healthcare professional’s fees.
It’s affordable medical cover to help you with in-patient expenses without having to pay cash out of your pocket.
Gap medical cover such as Sirago is a short term insurance that will settle up to 500% of the medical scheme rate for in-hospital treatments and service providers.
That’s because hospital cover only isn’t going to cover everything during a hospital stay.
If you are a Medical aid member, you can apply for one FREE medical gap cover quote NOW. Complete and send in the form on this page
Your Family is One Good Reason you need Sirago gap cover – Here are Seven More
- No annual limits for gap cover insurance
- No maximum entry age for Sirago gap cover
- Cover the gap for in-hospital optometry and dentistry
- Hospital gap cover for gynaecologists, anaesthetists, pathologists and radiologists
- Sirago gap cover covers a family of 5 members
- Applies to all medical aids
- Medical gap cover paid directly to your bank account
Sirago gap cover costs as little as R115 per month for a family of 5 and is the perfect supplement to your medical aid cover.
All Medical Aid Schemes Need Gap Cover for the Inevitable Shortfall
Significantly, every medical aid policy needs Sirago gap cover to ensure you’re not out of pocket in the event of landing in hospital.
When you sign up for Sirago gap cover, then there will be a three-month waiting period and a 12 month period for pre-existing conditions.
What You Need to Know About Gap Cover Medical Aid
- Sirago cover is not a medical aid policy but a short term insurance.
- Certain exclusions will apply to the gap cover
- Sirago will not cover the first 100% of your medical scheme rate
The Benefits of Sirago Gap Cover
- You have up to 90 days to submit a claim
- Gap cover has become a necessity for medical aid policyholders to cover shortfalls for in-patient treatments
- The perfect add-on to your medical aid
- No excesses or annual limits
- In-hospital optometry and dentistry are covered
- Myriad of healthcare professional’s fees are covered up to 500%
- Sirago is highly affordable and covers a family of 5
- Child dependents up to the age of 21 are covered while full-time students up to the age of 25 will be covered
- A stated benefit will be paid by Sirago right into your bank account
So what are you waiting for? Get gap covered immediately.
If you are a Medical aid member you can apply for one FREE medical gap cover quote NOW. Complete and send in the form on this page
All info was correct at time of publishing