Jenus Gap Cover for All South African Medical Aids
April 27, 2020
Jenus Gap Cover offers up to R1 000 000 to your family every year to help you pay for any unforeseen healthcare expenses. Continue reading to find out more about Jenus gap cover.
Why do you need Jenus Gap Cover – Jenus cover cover
Any number of unexpected events can mean that you require more money than is provided for in your medical scheme or hospital plan. That usually includes instances where:
- Specialised medical attention is not covered adequately by your existing medical scheme
- Your existing hospital plan requires co-payments for particular procedures and treatments
- Your existing health cover has specified limits that will be paid for certain treatments or procedures
Jenus Gap Cover helps you to cope with these unforeseen expenses, as well as to offer some other benefits.
Who can benefit from Jenus Gap Cover? – Jenus cover cover
As long as you are on an existing medical aid or hospital plan, Jenus Gap Cover provides for:
- The principle member
- Your spouse
- Your children
What are the benefits of Jenus Gap Cover?
The Gap Cover is a perfect complement to your existing medical aid or hospital plan, and includes the following benefits:
- Also up to R30 000 for in-hospital sub-limits
- Up to 20% on co-payments
- 500% cover on MRI, CT and PET scans
- 600% cover on cancer surgery, with no sub-limit
- Also Unlimited blood tests
- Also Providing up to R20 000 gap cover for accidental death or permanent disability
- Offering to R10 000 if illness results in death or permanent disability
- Also providing you to R10 000 paid out for premature birth
- You can also go up to 600% for reconstructive post-trauma facial surgery
- Up to 600% for intracranial surgery
- Up to 600% of surgical procedures to correct birth defects
Remember to fill in and submit your details on the form on this page to get your one free gap cover quote.
All info was correct at time of publishing