Request a Gap Cover Quote Online
December 11, 2021
Fortunately it is now quick and easy to request a gap cover quote online.
Simply complete and submit the form on the page so you can get a quote and apply for a policy.
Then we will be in touch with you with so you can ask questions and get quotes.
We will explain the quick sign up process, which you can do by email.
How do I request a gap cover quote for gap cover?
The internet has changed everything.
It is no longer necessary to track down an agent and demand a quote for medical gap insurance.
Instead you just complete and submit the form on this page to request a quote.
We will then be in touch right away to answer your questions and sign you up.
What do I need to sign up for gap cover?
- You must have current medical aid membership.
- There can be several beneficiaries on your medical aid membership.
- You can have a hospital plan or full medical aid with a savings account.
- Your medical aid must be registered with the Council for Medical Schemes (check here).
- Have your medical medical scheme membership details ready for when we call you.
- You don’t need to be wealthy to sign up for this kind of cover. You can expect a quote with the monthly premium being the equivalent of 5% to 10% of your medical aid premium.
- That’s all you need.
Why must I have gap cover?
These days medical aids rarely pay all of your expensive medical costs such as specialist care, oncology treatment and complicated operations.
Gap cover is there to cover any payment shortfalls. In other words, you won’t face major co-payments if you have gap cover.
Request your online gap cover quote now. Complete and submit the form on this page so we can contact you.
All info was correct at time of publishing