Stratum Senior 500 Medical Gap Cover
December 11, 2021
Considering investing in a gap plan may seem daunting, as there are such a variety of options available, such as the Stratum Senior 500.
In order to get the best insurance cover, however, you will need to know what each plan entail.
After doing your research, you will be able to make a decision that will benefit not only you but also your entire household.
The Stratum Senior 500 plan might be perfect for you.
Stratum offers various gap cover deals.
Stratum Senior 500
The stratum senior 500 plan is one of those deals. This policy also offers you the benefits that provide you cover for:
All of these benefits are to assist you more thoroughly.
To provide you with the necessary finances that will surpass that of your medical aid. This will be paying out an estimated 500% above the amount paid by the medical cover.
Other advantages include:
- R6 000 – for each policy member, per year – to pay for any necessary physical therapy that is needed, during recovery.
- R6 000 – for each policy member, per year –to take care of any items that are consumed during hospitalisation.
- R12 000 – for each policy member, per year – to provide for necessary tests (like blood and urine samples), and also for radiology processes.
This policy plan will fund you if medical aids require you to pay levies from your pocket.
- R15 000 – for the whole year – will be the ultimate limit.
- This benefit is to aid you with the finances for the scans of your body and or brain, whichever is required – hospitalised or not.
There is only so much that the medical scheme can aid within the matter of cancer-related treatments.
- R100 000 – for the whole year – will be available to take care of those costs that the medical cover cannot provide for.
The limits of a medical cover can only reach so far; then you are left with the rest.
Your gap policy will take care of the costs.
- R15 000 – for each policy member, per year – with the limit of R5 000 in each required incident.
- This benefit is only valid after the medical cover has paid R4 000 at least.
In the occurrence of requiring medical help after experiencing an accident, violent or any other harm from an outside source, it will be provided for.
- The provision is for R3 000 for the whole year.
Stratum will financially assist with any counselling due to trauma
- The funding available for this is R2 000 for the entire year.
- It is only available to those who are on the policy plan.
You need to be aware that the gap policy cover will have time periods that will need to pass first before they accept any of your claims. These can range from three months to ten months, also depending on the treatment required. Applicants should not be older than seventy.
Fill in and submit the form to get your free quote
All info was correct at time of publishing