Why Get a Gap Cover Quote from Zestlife?
December 4, 2018
Here is why you should get a gap cover quote from Zestlife
- cancer is on the rise worldwide. Zestlife offers gap cover and co-payments for cancer treatment
- it covers a number of outpatient procedures such as among others, a surgical biopsy of a breast lump, hernia repairs
- Zestlife gap cover is a leader in the medical field
- Zestlife covers up to 500% of medical aid tariff
- all family members have coverage
- you can apply easily and conveniently online
Gap Cover – No longer a Luxury Add-On
Everyone who belongs to a medical aid in South Africa needs to have gap cover. The reason gap cover is so important is that it will cover you when there is a shortfall between what your medical scheme pays and what the specialist charges you for your in-hospital procedures.
Good Choices are Available – Gap cover quote from Zestlife
Just having gap cover can provide you with wonderful peace of mind, because the cost of medical care today can break you financially. Fortunately, South Africa has a number of excellent gap cover providers, and Zestlife is one of these. Zestlife is a registered financial service provider, providing needs-based life- and health insurance gap cover. Gap cover simply ensures that you’re safe against those massive costs you’d have to contend with when you land up for a stint in the hospital. Remember that gap cover isn’t a medical aid. It’s by no mean a substitute for medical aid, but rather a necessary addition to your medical aid.
Protecting you from Financial Consequences of Illness – Gap cover quote from Zestlife
Zestlife is looked upon as one of the top gap cover providers in the country. They are an authorized financial service provider, providing you with life and health insurance coverage. So these policies are designed to protect you and your family from the financial consequences of illness, death, and disability. Zestlife offers –
- up to 500% of Medical Aid Tariff
- the ability to get gap cover quickly and conveniently online
- the cover is available for all family members
- copayment cover
- Zestlife offers gap cover for individuals and families – – Zestlife Universal Gap Cover – Also, Zestlife Essential Gap Cover
- with this gap cover, there are exclusions such as sickness or injury caused by nuclear weapons or when you had an accident as a result of being over the legal alcohol limit. Cosmetic surgery and treatment for obesity is also excluded.
Zestlife Enhanced Benefits for Universal Gap Cover 2019
- Overall regulatory maximum for medical expense shortfall cover increased from R150 000 to R160 000.
- Cancer lump sum increased from R25 000 to R30 000.
- Casualty benefit increased from R10 000 to R20 000. Casualty visit must be within 48 hours of the accident.
- Medical Aid and Gap Cover Premium Waiver maximum increased from R6 500 toR7 300.
- Medical Aid and Gap Cover Premium Waiver limited to accidental only, but the payment period increased from 3 to 12 months. This change was due to legal requirements.
- Accidental dentistry maximum increased from R15 750 to R19 250 and amount per tooth increased from R2 250 to R2 750.
- Non-Designated Service Provider co-payment increased from R8 600 to R9 300.
- Oncology co-payment maximum increased from 20% to 25%.
- Cover for robotic procedures up to R30 000.
- Cover for procedures in day clinics.
- New Oncology Benefit to cover 20% of treatment cost when oncology limit is exceeded.
- Varicose veins have been added as an out-of-hospital procedure that is covered.
Zestlife Premiums for 2019
Buying gap cover can feel risky but always make sure you buy from a carrier who is financially stable such as Zestlife. Some of the lesser-known carriers also offer reliable coverage. It is important to do research because making the wrong choice can be extremely frustrating for you, but most of all miserably costly.
Please complete the form and then submit it to get a gap cover quote
All info was correct at time of publishing