Getsavvi Health Insurance for South Africans
November 22, 2020
Although Health insurance is similar to Medical insurance, there are a few key differences. For instance, health insurance is under the Short-term Insurance Act, unlike medical aid. You’ll find that unlike medical aid, health insurance doesn’t cover PMB’s (Prescribed Minimum Benefits). So why would you need health insurance? You use health insurance with medical aid to cover any medical shortfalls. With Getsavvi Health Cover you can get covered in less than 10 minutes.
They’ve made their health insurance more readily obtainable for those who can’t afford medical aid. You can call them on 0861 18 92 02. They will get back to you as soon as possible. If one of these plans interest you, you can fill in your details on their website, and they’ll call you back. They offer health plans which enable consumers to have access to valuable medical benefits at affordable rates. They can tailor the medical insurance product for corporate groups, associations and unions.
With GetSavvi Health Medical Insurance, you can also be assured of their being no co-payments or shortfalls. Their different plans offer a range of key health products and services such as the following. We cover you as well as your spouse and children, with no joining fees.
- Hospital cover
- Doctor visits
- Medical advice
- Funeral cover
Getsavvi health cover
Primary Care Plan
You can choose a family plan for R475, or R290 for an individual. Here are a few benefits that you will receive from getsavvi health cover.
- Unlimited doctor visits.
- You get basic dentistry as well as emergency dentistry.
- There are maternity benefits.
- Chronic medication cover as well as acute medication cover.
- You also qualify for black and white X-rays.
- HIV and STI type blood tests.
While also getting telephonic advice and counselling relating to HIV, trauma as well as Assualt counselling. Their Customer Service Hotline is open 24/7 and every day of the year. By professional medical personnel who handle the phones.
To cover your family under this plan, the cost will be R640. While the cost for an individual will be R390.
Get Care Plan
Their Hospital Plan is great for those who can’t cope with high hospital costs when there’s an emergency. Members enjoy different benefits such as
- Emergency Casualty Benefit limited to R5 000 per insured person each year.
- Emergency Stabilisation Benefit which is in hospital treatment in an emergency and can be in a private or public hospital limited to R15 000 for each insured person each year.
- Personal Accident Benefit is in hospital treatment and includes all associated services at a private facility for injuries. That is limited to R100 000 for the insured person each year.
With such affordable health care, GetSavvi has made it possible without paying the exorbitant fees associated with medical aid.
To get your one FREE gap cover quote, fill in and submit the form on this page.
All info was correct at time of publishing