Internet Application for Gap Cover
July 26, 2019
If you are wanting to strengthen your medical aid without upgrading to a more expensive plan, consider getting a hospital plan from your medical aid. Then just get an internet quote for gap cover.
You will be pleasantly surprised at how affordable gap insurance is.
What is the purpose of gap cover?
The worst thing about having a medical aid these days is that you often have to make big cash payments to plug those co-payment holes.
Those are the out-of-pocket payments you have to make because your medical aid will not pay your full hospital or specialist costs.
However, gap cover takes care of those payments.
Must I Search the Web for Quotes?
No. You have arrived at the correct page. Simply complete and then submit the convenient contact box on this page to get a quote.
Our expert agent will be in touch to discuss your medical aid plan and give you a quote.
Remember to have your ID document and medical aid details handy for the phone call.
Is it okay to apply for gap cover on the internet?
Certainly it’s okay.
Start by getting your online quote via the form on this page. Then we will complete your application by email.
Some interesting points to bear in mind:
- All the dependents on your medical aid get cover from a single gap policy
- Gap cover is highly affordable, with the monthly premium amounting to 5% of 10% of your medical aid premium
- You have to be on a registered medical aid to qualify for gap cover. Make sure you medical aid is registered. The list is here.
- Even if you have a hospital plan from a registered medical scheme, you do qualify for gap cover
- Specialised short-term insurance companies market gap cover. This top up cover is entirely separate from medical aid
Start the process of signing up for gap cover. Complete and submit the form on this page. Act now!
All info was correct at time of publishing