Sirago Medical Shortfall Insurance Details
February 25, 2022
So plug shortfalls between medical aid tariffs and medical practitioner cost with Sirago medical shortfall insurance.
So it offers an affordable solution to cover the cost of in-patient expenses not covered by medical schemes.
Also, Sirago medical shortfall insurance will settle up to 500 percent of stipulated medical plan rates for in-hospital treatments and service providers without having to pay additional out-of-pocket expenses.
Eight Good Reasons to use Sirago Medical Shortfall Insurance
- Peace of mind for the entire family
- No annual limits
- No maximum entry age
- Cover for in-hospital optometry and dentistry
- Hospital cover for gynaecologists, anaesthetists, pathologists and radiologists
- Cover for up to five family members
- Also, applies to all medical aids
- Also, the insurer pays claims directly into principal policyholder’s bank account
Upon joining Sirago, policy-holders are subject to a three-month waiting period and 12 months for all pre-existing conditions before qualifying for the benefits.
- 90 days to submit a claim
- Also, no excesses or annual limits
- In-hospital optometry and dentistry cover
- Medical practitioner fees covered up to 500% over medical scheme shortfalls
- Highly affordable and covers up to five family members
- Dependents under the age of 21 and full-time students up to the age of 25 are covered
- Also, benefits are paid directly into the policy holder’s bank account
Complete the form on this page to receive a FREE gap cover quote
All info was correct at time of publishing