Read a Complimed review on what great gap cover is all about.
February 12, 2021
A Complimed review below highlights why you should choose Complimed gap cover?
- They have been in the industry for over 20 years and that’s only one good reason to choose them!
- All their products are available to individuals and their dependents
- Members older than 70 qualify for the Seniors range of gap cover
- Gap cover options start from R225 a month
- Tariff shortfalls limited to 500% or five times over and above tariff
- Claims assessed and paid within 14 days of receiving correct documents
A Complimed review Reveals gap Cover at a Very low Cost
Fortunately medical gap cover isn’t costly and anyone on a medical aid can afford it. When you choose Complimed gap Cover as a family it requires having only one policy, because you’re all covered on the policy.
Gap cover isn’t a medical aid plan, but a vital add-on to your policy. As it’s an insurance product, it doesn’t fall under the rules of the Medical Schemes Act of 1998, but under the Short-term/Long-term Insurance Acts.
A Complimed review of Gap cover and the Benefits
Gap cover pays for the shortfalls that exist when private doctors’ charge more than your medical aid will pay for in-hospital bills. As one of South Africa’s leading gap cover providers.
Complimed offer a range of benefits apart from their years of experience.
- Complimed were established in 2003
- Qualified consultants stand by to help clients with any queries
- Their four gap cover plans are Gap, LPE Advance, Gap Select and Gap Supreme
Gap Supreme is R335 and fully comprehensive with all the following benefits –
- Gap tariff up to 500%
- Cancer co-payment cover
- Premium waiver
- Hospital casualty
- Sub-limit cover
Complimed offer a special policy for members between the ages of 71 and 80. Supplied with all the correct documents, Complimed pays you within 14 working days.
Make sure you understand waiting periods and exclusions – eg. there is a 12-month exclusion applied to all hospital stays due to pregnancy and/or childbirth. And a 3-month waiting period applied to all new policies for all procedures.
Gap cover mainly pays for in-hospital shortfalls and co-payments. Certain procedures may be performed on an out-patient basis. Complimed also provide death and disability cover plus certain dental work done in hospital. They don’t cover day-to-day procedures.
A Complimed review Shows you the Way to meet High medical costs
People on medical aid who have gap cover know that there will be no problem paying bills. However, make sure you choose the right gap cover plan. Complimed have the products, service, experience and the right plan. You’re covered.
All info was correct at time of publishing