Reviews of South African Gap Cover Companies
August 4, 2019
Before we begin our reviews of gap cover companies in South Africa, let’s list the characteristics of shortfall insurance.
- Gap cover for medical aid is uniquely South African
- This insurance is the same as shortfall cover, top up cover and co-payment cover
- Only members of registered medical aids in SA qualify for gap cover
- The purpose of gap insurance is to eliminate giant cash payments by patients
- The main co-payment costs relate to hospital and specialist bills
Reviews of gap cover companies in South Africa
It emerged from our investigations that there are many gap companies in South Africa. These are officially recognised short-term insurance companies. Some of them are:
Please use the links above to reach outlines of the companies involved.
Our favourite gap cover company is Zeslife and there are several reviews on this website about them. So simply browse our site to find more information about Zestlife.
And when you have found out more about Zestlife and other companies, you can start the journey to gap insurance by applying for a quote on this page.
An agent will contact you to find out more about your medical aid membership. Then you will get a quote.
The good news is that you can then sign up online or by phone or email.
Act now and prevent those killer co-payments. Contact us via the contact box on this page
All info was correct at time of publishing