Top Company for Medical Aid Gap Cover
December 18, 2021
If you are looking for the top company for gap cover to insure medical aid shortfalls you have come to the right place. All you have to do is complete the form on this page and click to submit the form once completed. Then we will contact you with an accurate quote for gap cover from a top company.
Please note that you must ALREADY belong to a South African medical scheme, either a closed or a restricted one. It does not matter if you have full medical aid, if you have a savings account relating to your membership or if you just have a hospital plan. The important thing is that the medical aid must be registered with the Council for Medical Schemes.
What makes a top company for gap cover?
- A top company will cover members of any registered medical aid in South Africa
- Such a company supplies a quick quote and cover will be immediate, with a couple of limited exceptions.
- Top companies for gap cover make sure you are not stuck with co-payments if you land in hospital and need specialist care
- All the beneficiaries of your medical aid get cover from a single policy.
- Affordable premius. Fortunately you can expect to pay about 5% to 10% of your medical aid premiums for gap insurance.
- You must be able to complete your application and sign up with a top company by email and by phone. So no paper to clutter up your office!
- Simplicity of the deal is a sign of a leading company. Most companies have two kinds of policy: Basic or Standard, and then that gives extra cover for Cancer Treatment.
- Rapid payouts. Admittedly you have to complete a number of forms and supply documentation from doctors, specialists and hospitals when making a claim. But payouts should be fast.
- Cash payouts. When you make a successful gap cover claim the cash gets paid directly into your personal bank account so you can pay the health providers you owe money.
Act now to save money and avoid bankruptcy. Complete and submit the form on this page
All info was correct at time of publishing